Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fianally An Update!

I know that when I started this blog, I said that I would update it often, and obviously that didn't exactly happen.  But there is a reason for that.  I started the blog under Kimber's account in hopes that she might get the hint and write about her kid...... that didn't happen either. 

The reason why I never updated is because I never remembered to log into Kimber's account when I was logged into my own account, but that won't be a problem anymore because I just invited myself as an author of this blog, so I will see it whenever I log into my own blog..... you can expect more updates now! 

SO WHAT'S NEW WITH SLADE?

*He is almost 8 and 1/2 months old now!

*  He just got his first tooth!

*  He crawls!

*  He just reached 20 pounds! 

*  He is fianally getting hair, and it is RED!

He is such a sweetheart, and he loves to cuddle!  He is a pretty mild mannered little guy, however when he wants something, he lets you know it!  He can be pretty intense cometimes!  He also has the cutest little laugh, and he laughs all the time! 

Watching Slade is so much fun, and I am so glad that I get to see him so often!

No comments:

Post a Comment